26 April 2017

Dreamy Designs shop online



Hello readers!

It has been a long time since the last publication. For the fact of the holy week and the time that I have taken to do this that I am going to present you today. I hope you had a good holiday and started with more strength what you are doing.

In these time I’ve been creating a false shop online with the help of the aplication “Google sites”. I use the word “false” because It isn’t a shop that I'm going to use it, I mean it's just to learn how to do this kind of things.

In this decoration shop, you can see different sections, situated in the navigation bar: shop online (furniture, frames, mirrors, vases, baskets...), photo galery, about us, our services, contact, FAQ and location.

Here are some pictures of the "shop", I hope you like it! :





















No comments:

Post a Comment